Usui/Holy Fire Reiki I or II Certification Training
Who is this training for?
- Anyone with an open mind and a willingness to learn a simple and ancient healing modality to facilitate healing on self and others, and use energy to manifest goals.
- Those who are looking for a more accommodating Reiki training schedule and/or those who wish to learn Reiki in a very small and intimate setting (classes are often 1:1).
When can I take it?
- A Saturday or Sunday of your choice. Training is usually held in the mornings but afternoons can be arranged as well.
Having 24/7 access to one of the simplest and most powerful energy healing techniques to cleanse/balance energy, release negative thoughts and emotions, boost immune system and increase vitality for yourself and loved ones.
Instead of paying hundreds or thousands for weekly Reiki sessions (Reiki requires consistent treatment for the body to fully benefit from this holistic modality), you can administer self-Reiki everyday for a fraction of the cost.
Staying centered in your vibration without taking on others' energy, experiencing improved health and sleep, restoring self-worth and confidence, and transforming your mindset which is crucial in bridging dreams and reality.
What Is Reiki?
Reiki is a Japanese energy healing technique that channels Universal Life Energy which keeps all living organisms healthy and vibrant. We can live without food and water for days, but everything perishes instantly without life force energy. Any mental and emotional dis-ease occurs when there is disturbance in our energy.
How Does It Work?
By giving Reiki to the whole body, it flows into our energy fields, and opens up the restricted channels to allow stagnant energy to be released and transmuted. Reiki has the ability to detox the most stubborn mental, emotional and even spiritual clutter. As a result, it harmonizes and strengthens the entire system while removes the causes of the symptoms as well as the discomfort in affected areas.
what are the prerequisites?
An open mind, a willingness to work with energy, and a desire to have more fun and fulfillment in all areas in life.
Is Reiki Training Only For Healers or those who are sick?
No, most of my students are healthy individuals who are looking to improve/enhance their lives. Anyone can benefit greatly from learning Reiki and by doing so, you will have mastered a powerful technique to not only manage your own energy which is the key in manifesting a life with health, abundance, love and higher purpose, but also use it to assist those whom you love and even open your own practice should you feel guided.
what makes this training unique?
In addition to the complete Reiki curriculum, as a consciousness empowerment coach, I bring in a ton of additional materials that complement and enhance the power of Reiki.
What Will You Receive From This Training?
- Private 1:1 or a small group of 3 or less students to ensure the training is held in a comfortable and intimate atmosphere where each student receives maximum attention.
- A detailed class manual and a Reiki I, or II certification.
- A complete Reiki curriculum to fully prepare you to be a certified Reiki Practitioner, and a combination of lecture, discussion, demonstration, meditation, practice, experience, fun, and lots of healing.
- The most common experiences students have reported are deep relaxation and gratitude, restored self-love, worth and confidence, improved relationships and mental clarity, a ton of "aha" and intuitive moments, as well profound healing and release with laughters and tears, etc.
- Attunements are given through placements which allows students to establish a direct connection with Reiki energy without the interference of the teacher's personal energy. This will be explained in class.
- Lots of bonus materials on healing and self-empowerment derived from coaching, NLP, trance work and manifestation techniques.
- For Reiki I & II students - 5% off of the crystal collection, as well as any coaching program (excluding single session) to be used within 90 days from the class date.
Level I (4-5 hours) - Some of the information and techniques covered are:
- What Reiki is and how it works.
- History of Reiki and the Reiki Ideals.
- The complete hand placement system for self-Reiki and treatments for others.
- Gassho meditation.
- Byosen scanning - using hand sensitivity to scan the aura of the body.
- Reiji-ho - using intuition to scan the body.
- Kenyoku- Dry bathing to cleanse and release negative energy.
- A detailed explanation of chakras (energy centers), and how they determine your health, wealth, relationships and decisions in life.
- How beliefs create our reality, and what to do to release energy blockages and beliefs that are causing illnesses and unfavorable life situations.
By the end of Level I, you will receive a Reiki I Certification, experience deepened self-awareness as well as more sensitivity to energy, and you can administer Reiki on yourself, friends and family.
Level II (4-5 hours) - Some of the information and techniques covered are:
- 3 Usui Reiki II symbols to increase power, heal mental and emotional blockages, and send distance healing.
- Past and future healing.
- Enkaku chiryo - distance healing.
- Using Reiki to heal unwanted habits.
- Using Reiki to heal toxic relationships and cut emotional ties.
- Using Reiki to clear objects and space.
- How to manage your vibration so you don't take on negative energy from people and situations.
- How to expand consciousness and cultivate intuition to live a divinely-guided life.
By the end of Level II, you will receive a Reiki II Certification with increased strength in Reiki, and you can administer Reiki on yourself, others, pets and plants, clear objects, perform distance healing for the past and future, as well as open your Reiki practice should you feel guided to do so.
If you wish to take Reiki I & II together in a weekend class, the investment is $945.
- Training is either 1:1 or in a 3-or-less small group so you can learn Reiki in a very small and intimate setting.
- If you take Reiki I only, please note that Reiki II greatly enhances your power to channel Reiki and the 3 Usui symbols are only taught in Level II.
- All training is provided on either Saturday or Sunday. Training is generally held in the mornings from 9 am to 1 pm but occasionally, afternoons are possible if arranged ahead of time.
- All class fee is non-refundable. Once you learn Reiki, you cannot un-learn it, so it is an investment for life.
- Please fill out the simple form below to register and I will send you a PayPal invoice.
- For those who have been a Reiki II practitioner for at least 6 months, and are interested in becoming a Reiki Master Teacher, please refer to this page.