Usui/Holy Fire Reiki I and II Weekend Certification Training
The Training Is Perfect For You If You Can Imagine Yourself:
Having 24/7 access to one of the simplest and most powerful energy healing techniques to cleanse/balance energy, release negative thoughts and emotions, boost immune system and increase vitality for yourself and loved ones.
Staying centered in your vibration without taking on others' energy, experiencing improved health and sleep, restoring self-worth and confidence, and transforming your mindset which is crucial in bridging dreams and reality.
Mastering the art of utilizing your energy to manifest all your dreams. Living in a universe of energy, it is the only thing that matters when it comes to creating a life of well-being, loving relationships, abundance and joy.
What students are saying...
What Is Reiki?
Reiki is a Japanese energy healing technique that channels Universal Life Energy which keeps all living organisms healthy and vibrant. We can live without food and water for days, but everything perishes instantly without life force energy. Any mental and emotional dis-ease occurs when there is disturbance in our energy.
How Does It Work?
By giving Reiki to the whole body, it flows into our energy fields, and opens up the restricted channels to allow stagnant energy to be released and transmuted. Reiki has the ability to detox the most stubborn mental, emotional and even spiritual clutter. As a result, it harmonizes and strengthens the entire system while removes the causes of the symptoms as well as the discomfort in affected areas.
what are the prerequisites?
An open mind, a willingness to master the game of life with frequency and vibration, and a desire to have more fun and fulfillment in all areas.
Is Reiki Training Only For Healers or those who are sick?
No, most of my students are healthy individuals who are looking to improve/enhance their lives. Anyone can benefit greatly from learning Reiki and by doing so, you will have mastered a powerful technique to not only manage your own energy which is the key in manifesting a life with health, abundance, love and higher purpose, but also use it to assist those whom you love and even open your own practice should you feel guided.
what makes this training unique?
In addition to the complete Reiki curriculum, as a consciousness empowerment coach, Reiki master teacher, certified hypnotist, and a teacher with a decade of teaching experience, I bring in a ton of additional materials that complement and enhance Reiki as a result of having worked with hundreds of Reiki clients including women with cancer. The reason for that is because even if we currently do not have physical illnesses, we all have trapped negative emotions (like that knot you feel in your stomach when you think about a person you have not forgiven. Hint hint, that is trapped emotion - Energy In Motion that is reducing the life force energy in that area) and disempowering beliefs that are holding us back in our lives. Since Reiki often bypasses consciousness, I find when combined with consciousness tools, it allows the person to heal, release and integrate on all levels in powerful ways.
What Can You Expect From This Training?
- A detailed class manual and a Reiki II certification.
- A complete ICRT (The International Center for Reiki Training) Reiki curriculum to fully prepare you to be a certified Reiki II practitioner. Get ready for a combination of lecture, discussion, demonstration, meditation, practice, experience, fun, and lots of healing. The most common experiences students have reported are deep relaxation and gratitude, a feeling of oneness and universal love, restored self-love, worth and confidence, improved relationships and mental clarity, a ton of "aha" and intuitive moments, as well profound healing and release with laughters and tears, etc.
- Lots of freebies and additional practical tools from my coaching practice that are usually not covered in Reiki classes as seen below, so you essentially receive both a Reiki program and a DIY coaching program.
Day 1 - Reiki I
Some of the information and techniques covered are:
- What Reiki is and how it works.
- History of Reiki and the Reiki Ideals.
- The complete hand placement system for self-Reiki and treatments for others.
- Gassho meditation.
- Byosen scanning - using hand sensitivity to scan the aura of the body.
- Reiji-ho - using intuition to scan the body.
- Kenyoku- Dry bathing to cleanse and release negative energy.
Day 2 - reiki II
Some of the information and techniques covered are:
- 3 Reiki II symbols.
- Past and future healing.
- Gyoshi-ho - sending Reiki with eyes.
- Enkaku chiryo - distance healing.
- Using Reiki to heal unwanted habits.
- Using Reiki to heal toxic relationships and cut emotional ties.
- Using Reiki to clear objects and space.
- Additional practice.
free bonus materials to help you create the life you want
- An additional detailed list with all the information I use with my clients to heal past trauma, overcome blockages, reprogram negative self-talk, transform a disempowering mindset and become a deliberate and empowered creator.
- How to use our consciousness (our thoughts and vibration) to create well-being, love, abundance, and remember our higher destiny.
- How to cultivate intuition and presence to live a soul-guided life, and co-create with the universe - your most powerful partner in crime.
- A detailed overview of chakras (energy centers) including how the health of each chakra determines the encounters, relationships and conditions in our lives, and how to release blockages in our energy bodies to boost health, expand consciousness and create favorable conditions in our lives.
- How to prevent energy drainage and manage energy especially in crowded and negative environments, and what truly happens when our energy is infiltrated.
- If time permits, we will also explore the basics of crystal healing and past life healing.
Class Time: Saturday and Sunday, 12-6pm. Please have lunch prior to class and bring a snack. We will take breaks in between. Light organic and gluten free and vegetarian snacks and water will be provided.
Investment: $450 (OR Deposit $225 with $225 balance due before class).
- Please note that class fee and deposit are non-refundable. Once you learn Reiki, you cannot un-learn it, so it is an investment for life.
- Optional: You can take only Reiki I for $250 for Saturday. Note that Reiki II greatly enhances your power of channeling Reiki and some of the additional materials you receive will not make sense unless you take Reiki II as I cover all the information across both days.
- Please email me by using the form below to reserve your spot and I will send you a PayPal invoice.
06/03/17 & 06/04/17
Private training is also available upon request.
- The Reiki Touch: Complete Home Learning System by William Rand
- Energy Anatomy by Caroline Myss
- Vibrational Medicine: The #1 Handbook of Subtle Energy Therapies by Richard Gerber
- Hands of Light: A Guide to Healing Through the Human Energy Field by Barbara Brennan