“To sum up the class in one word, it was “healing.” It was two days of learning about true consciousness and how it relates to healing in Reiki. If anyone is interested in Reiki training, I highly recommend taking this class. It is life changing. It opens your heart and mind to this healing power that we all can access.” — SooJ L, NJ
“I had many insights during and definitely days after my training. I believe choosing to do the training opened up a path to allow source energy to flow through and increase the connection. I especially appreciated all the extra helpful insights and resources of doing the work to address blockages. It has definitely been an amazing step to continue in my path where the possibilities are endless.” — Mireya C, NY
The training is a good fit if:
- You have an open mind and a willingness to learn a simple and ancient healing modality to facilitate healing on self and others.
- You are looking for a more accommodating Reiki training schedule to learn Reiki 1:1 in a comfortable and intimate setting.
When can I take it?
- A Friday, Saturday or Sunday of your choice. Training is usually held in the early afternoon but mornings can be accommodated if arranged ahead of time.
What are the benefits of 1:1 training?
- The training is customized to your needs (sensitivity, intuition, etc) and I can focus solely on your energy and learning.
- For those who take I and II together, you will receive a list of bonus materials on healing and empowerment, individually selected crystals for your growth, as well as tips on using Reiki to help you heal past wounds and manifest future visions.
What this training is not a good fit for:
- While the training is 1:1, it is not an individual healing or coaching session that addresses specific issues in your life. If you are looking for tailored healing, guidance and clarity, please check out my coaching programs.
Having 24/7 access to one of the simplest and most powerful energy healing techniques to cleanse/balance energy, release negative thoughts and emotions, boost immune system and increase vitality for yourself and loved ones.
Gaining the ability to understand and work with energy – the only building block of all beings, things and experiences in life, and understanding the crucial role it plays in our consciousness.
Staying centered in your vibration without taking on others’ energy, experiencing improved health and sleep, restoring self-worth and confidence, and transforming your mindset which is crucial in bridging dreams and reality.
What Is Reiki?
Reiki is a Japanese energy healing technique that channels Universal Life Energy which keeps all living organisms healthy and vibrant. We can live without food and water for days, but everything perishes instantly without life force energy. Any mental and emotional dis-ease occurs when there is disturbance in our energy.
How Does It Work?
By giving Reiki to the whole body, it flows into our energy fields, and opens up the restricted channels to allow stagnant energy to be released and transmuted. Reiki has the ability to detox the most stubborn mental, emotional and even spiritual clutter. As a result, it harmonizes and strengthens the entire system while removes the causes of the symptoms as well as the discomfort in affected areas.
What are the prerequisites?
An open mind, a willingness to work with energy, and a desire to have more fun and fulfillment in all areas in life.
Is Reiki Training Only For Healers or those who are sick?
No, most of my students are healthy individuals who are looking to improve/enhance their lives. Anyone can benefit greatly from learning Reiki and by doing so, you will have mastered a powerful technique to not only manage your own energy which is the key in manifesting a life with health, abundance, love and higher purpose, but also use it to assist those whom you love and even open your own practice should you feel guided.
What Will You Receive From This Training?
- Private 1:1 to ensure the training is held in a comfortable and intimate atmosphere where each student receives maximum attention.
- A detailed class manual and a Reiki I, or II certification.
- A complete Reiki curriculum to fully prepare you to be a certified Reiki I or II Practitioner, and a combination of lecture, discussion, demonstration, meditation, practice, experience, fun, and lots of healing.
- The most common experiences students have reported are deep relaxation and gratitude, restored self-love, worth and confidence, improved relationships and mental clarity, a ton of “aha” and intuitive moments, as well profound healing and release with laughters and tears, etc.
- Attunements are given through placements which allow students to establish a direct connection with Reiki energy without the interference of the teacher’s personal energy. This will be explained in class.
- Bonus materials on healing and self-empowerment if you take both Reiki I and II in one weekend.
- 10% off of the 3-month coaching program to be used within 60 days from the class date.
Level I (3-4 hours) – Some of the information and techniques covered are:
- What Reiki is and how it works.
- History of Reiki and the Reiki Ideals.
- Understanding the role energy plays in every area (health, wealth, relationships, etc) in life.
- The complete hand placement system for self-Reiki and treatments for others.
- Gassho meditation – To release and ground energy to earth.
- Reiji-ho – Using intuition to scan the body.
- Kenyoku – Dry bathing to cleanse and release negative energy.
By the end of Level I, you will receive a Reiki I Certification, experience deepened self-awareness as well as more sensitivity to energy, and you can administer Reiki on yourself, friends and family.
If you wish to deepen your understanding of energy, increase the power of Reiki, and receive the bonus healing resources, charged crystals, as well as a tailored plan to use Reiki for your healing and empowerment, please consider taking both Reiki I and II in one weekend.
Level II (3-4 hours) – Some of the information and techniques covered are:
- 3 Usui Reiki II symbols to increase power, heal mental and emotional blockages, and send distance healing.
- Past and future healing using Reiki symbols as well as manifestation techniques.
- Enkaku chiryo – Sending distance healing to past wounds, or future goals.
- Using Reiki to heal unwanted habits and trauma.
- Using Reiki to heal toxic relationships and cut emotional ties.
- Using Reiki to clear objects and space.
By the end of Level II, you will receive a Reiki II Certification with increased strength in Reiki as well as 3 powerful Usui symbols, and you can administer Reiki on yourself, others, pets and plants, clear objects, perform distance healing for the past and future, as well as open your Reiki practice should you feel guided to do so.
Level I and II during a weekend training (3-5 hours on both days):
Investment: $1079 ($215 in savings)
- In addition to the complete Reiki I and II curriculum, you will also receive the following:
Bonus: Understanding the 7 major chakras (energy centers), how they determine consciousness and our decision-making process, as well as how to detox, cleanse and strengthen them for optimal well-being.
Bonus: Understanding what truly happens to your energy when you take on negativity from your environment, and learning how to stay centered in your vibration around negative people and situations.
Bonus: Understanding the 4 faculties of intuition, and how to cultivate them.
Bonus: Learning how to use energy to manifest well-being, love, abundance and purpose. And a list of additional resources that expand on vibrational healing, self-empowerment and deliberate manifestation.
Bonus: A tailored plan on how to use Reiki for your healing and self-empowerment.
Bonus: Cleansed and charged crystals that are specific for your healing needs to support your path.
- Training is 1:1 so you can learn Reiki in a very small and intimate setting.
- Reiki II greatly enhances your power to channel Reiki and the 3 Usui symbols are only taught in Level II.
- All training is provided on either Saturday or Sunday. Training is generally held from 12 – 4/5 pm but mornings are possible if arranged ahead of time.
- All class fee is non-refundable. Once you learn Reiki, you cannot un-learn it, so it is an investment for life.
- Please fill out the simple form below to inquire.
- For those who have been a Reiki II practitioner for at least 6 months, and are interested in becoming a Reiki/Master Teacher, please refer to this page.